Health Risk Assessment Surcharge
Your Employee Self Service
You can manage your information at home by logging into Employee Self Service through Remote Access.
NHRMC expects employees covered by one of the organization's medical plans to have a brief health assessment.
Due to COVID-19, employees will not be asked to visit Employee Health for a screening in 2021.
Employees must, however, complete the HRA questionnaire and designate a primary care provider. The HRA questionnaire can be completed in MyChart by Jan. 30, 2021 to qualify for the lower premium and avoid the $20 surcharge per pay period. Only the employee is responsible for completing the health risk assessment - not covered dependents. Join NHRMC in taking proactive steps to help employees effectively prevent or manage disease. Non-compliant Health Risk Assessment rates are within the guidelines established by the DOL, EEOC, ADA, and PPACA.
Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Instructions
Steps to Complete your 2020-2021 Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Questionnaire:
- Confirm your MyChart is Active by going to https://mychart.nhrmc.org/mychart/. You may need to hold Ctrl down while you click on the link. If you have never activated your MyChart, you can create an account on this screen.
- On November 2, the HRA questionnaire will be uploaded to your MyChart
- From the Welcome screen, click on the Message Center and then click on Messaging. You will see email with a link to the questionnaire.
- You must provide the name and practice of your dedicated Primary Care Provider (PCP) and have had a visit to the designated PCP anytime from April 1, 2019 to Feb. 28, 2021 to complete the HRA questionnaire.
- If you do not have a PCP, you will be able to select an NHRMC Physician Group provider in MyChart, and the office will contact you to set up an appointment.
The HRA questionnaire must be completed by 1/30/2021 to avoid higher health insurance deductions.
If you need additional help regarding MyChart, please review “Support Request” on https://mychart.nhrmc.org/mychart/ or call the MyChart Support Desk 910.667.0667