Requesting a Leave of Absence
Update Your Information
Use remote access to log in to Infor Global HR (available through CapsLive) and review and/or change your benefits information.
We recognize that employees may find it necessary to take leave from their jobs for a temporary period to address certain family responsibilities or for their own serious health conditions.
Novant Health provides benefits eligible team members who have been employed for twelve months and have worked 1,250 hours during the prior 12 months with the following paid leaves of absence:
- Parental Leave
- Caregiver Leave (FMLA)
- Military Leave Supplemental Pay
For details on these types of leaves, visit the Novant Health Benefits Resource Center.
NHRMC LEAVE OF ABSENCE POLICY
To request a Leave of Absence, please take the following steps:
- Notify your immediate supervisor of your leave request;
- Visit the Leave of Absence Inquiry in the Team Member Solutions Center to Access the desired form.
- Complete the employee section of the form;
- If you are applying for FMLA or Other Medical Leave of Absence, submit the certification form to your doctor (or family member’s doctor, if applicable) to complete;
- Send completed forms to the NHRMC Benefits Team by faxing to 910.815.5969 or emailing to email@example.com
Returning to Work
If you are returning to work following a leave of absence related to your own medical condition, follow the instructions outlined in the Return to Work Process.
If you are returning to work following a leave of absence for any other reason, coordinate your return to work with your manager and the HR Benefits Team.